Thursday, February 29, 2024

the almost daily dodger - matt kemp

here's a quick post for this leap year day - it's one of my favorite dodger players on a 2007 topps gold parallel card
indeed, matt kemp was my favorite dodger from 2007 through 2014, and i was pretty excited when he returned in 2018. he was also my favorite non-dodger in 2019 and 2020.

kemp is now rejoining the dodgers as a special advisor and that makes me happy. i like the idea of former players staying connected. not a lot to say about the card except that i like 2007 topps in gold format. the chunky border gives plenty of gold goodness! and seeing this card in my scanned folder reminded me that i am working on a larger scale gold parallel post, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Kemp had a solid career. I remember when there were several collectors out there hungry for his cards.

    ReplyDelete