Friday, April 22, 2022

let's have another almost free stuff friday

it's friday! i am going to post a bunch of cards that don't fit in my collection. you can select up to six (to keep mailing easy) - you just have to send me at least one card from my want list in return. bonus points if you send one of my most wanted cards. i think you know the reason behind the "almost free" part, so i am not going to explain like i have in the past.

most of what i will offer are inserts, including parallels, with some short prints and a variation or two, plus a few regular old base cards. they are all regular sized cards. nothing too fancy, but hopefully some of these will find a new home in a mutually beneficial transaction. the cards are pretty much in chronological order, except for the jeff kent hit parade there in group 4. sorry about that.

here are the cards:

group 1

group 2
the 1986 world series card is the glossy version

group 3

group 4

group 5

group 6

group 7

group 8

group 9

group 10

group 11

group 12

stake your claim in the comments and send me an email with your mailing address. thanks for helping me streamline my collection a bit!

9 comments:

  1. I'll play.

    Group 1: Jackson, Carlton, Seaver
    Group 10: Canseco

    Please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for playing. i'll get your cards out this week.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I claim:
    Group 1: Wills
    Group 3: O'Neill, Sheffield
    Group 4: Karros
    Group 11: Rizzo
    Group 12: Bieber

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for playing. i'll get your cards out this week.

      Delete
  4. If it's not too late, I'll take

    Group 4: Kent
    Group 6: Floyd
    Group 7: Bay, Martinez, Peavy
    Group 10: Polanco
    Group 12: Castellanos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wasn't too late! please re-send your address to me and i'll get your cards out this week.

      Delete
  5. Wow! 4 days late and still some great cards! I'll claim:

    Group 1: Mike Schmidt
    Group 4: Pudge Rodriguez
    Group 6: David Ortiz
    Group 7: David Ortiz
    Group 9: Craig Breslow
    Group 12: Bobby Doerr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you got 'em matt. please re-send your address and i'll get the cards out this week.

      Delete