Monday, October 23, 2023

not the most fun i've had in the sun

i bought some 2023 topps allen & ginter recently and found this insert in one of the packs
has anyone else been parasailing? i did it once when i was in the keys and sure, it was sort of fun at first (close to the boat like the people in the photo), but once we got to peak position, i was ready for it to be done. i was white-knuckling holding on to the straps like the person on the right, and my companion was just like the guy on the left. i don't think it was a heights thing, but i realized that i enjoyed being on the boat more than being in the air, that's for sure!

maybe next year ginter will have an insert set that focuses on other things i haven't enjoyed like driving in snow storms or mowing the lawn.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like heights, and I don't think I'd enjoy being dangled above the ocean like an hors d'oeuvre, so parasailing probably wouldn't be for me either.

    ReplyDelete