Sunday, March 8, 2020

say it is so, (bazooka) joe!

p-town tom and i exchanged cards recently with great success.  i sent him a 'playing days' 1955 bowman bob lemon card for his hall of fame collection along with a 2020 topps vogelmonster, and he returned fire with some similar strength.

this 1965 bazooka tommy davis
is half of the team set, with the other being sandy koufax. this is my first 1960's bazooka card!

and now here's my second! a  1968 bazooka jim lefebvre
i am always happy to add another lefebvre card to the collection. he holds a special place in my fandom, so i was really excited to see that card in the package.

tom also came through with kiké!
this particular card will go in my dodger stadium collection.

thank you tom!

6 comments:

  1. Man there's nothing like those old Bazookas. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for helping out on my HOF Binder! I'm glad the Bazooka cards were new to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Bazookas are fantastic! Tom is too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those old Bazookas are pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, I've never seen anything from those Bazooka sets before. Great stuff from Tom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing that the Bazooka Koufax is a bit on the pricey side, hence you not owning it yet?

    ReplyDelete