Friday, December 20, 2019

i traded something

thorzul has lived to tell the tale of how defunct email addresses can doom an otherwise healthy blog.  he's back at death stare cards, and continued the 'trade me anything' tradition which is one of my favorite annual blog events.

this year, i only chose one card from the update series, which is typically the only source of cards offered up.  i requested and received this cody bellinger greatest players insert:
thorzul also offered up some inserts from 2019 topps opening day, though, and so i also selected a red foil parallel of corey seager:
as well as a blue foil parallel of max muncy:
the blue parallels are sharp. i just may seek more of these out.

as for what i gave up for these cards, my "anything" was just a straightforward team bag of brewers and set needs. maybe next year i will get back to a more interesting package of "anything".  thanks thorzul!

1 comment:

  1. That blue Opening Day parallel is fantastic! By the way... I haven't forgotten about your Chrome Dodgers I promised you. Been a crazy year... but I should have them shipped in early January. Better late than never, right?

    ReplyDelete