Monday, October 15, 2018

what's black and white and branca all over?

with the dodgers playing a western division tiebreaker on the first of the month, there was some attention given to their previous tiebreaker appearances. when that happens, one cannot help but think of ralph branca.

i recently picked up my first 1953 bowman black & white dodger card, and it was ralph branca's card
only two more (preacher roe and billy cox) for the full team set!

note that this streamlined and very short post took about five minutes to scan, crop, and edit.  five minutes is really not a lot of time!

4 comments:

  1. Damn. Scanning and cropping would have taken me 3+ minutes... leaving me less than 2 minutes to write the text. I'd be lucky to write 2 sentences in two minutes. Ugh. What the heck am I doing wrong? I need to sign up for one of those adult education "How to be a blogger" classes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Beautiful card. I don't see a lot of 53B's around.

      Delete
    2. You're not doing anything wrong. Notice the crappy and non-informative text written in a very short amount of time. Useless, really.

      Delete
  2. This is a card that I will own someday!

    ReplyDelete